20 (30g each)
--- Ingredients ---
- 4 cups (500g) raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons (45ml, 42g) chia seeds
--- Instructions ---
- Boil the raspberries in a medium sized pot.
- Reduce the heat to low and boil for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Mash the raspberries with a potato masher or a fork.
- Stir the maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Cook the jam on low for about 5-7 minutes until it thickens, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Let the jam cool.
- Pour the jam in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator. The jam will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
[The recipes are property of the Digestive Nutrition Clinic and have been overseen by our Registered Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist and FODMAP expert. ]