5 (2 pieces, 225g)
2 hours & 15 min
--- Ingredients ---
- 1 rabbit (1.2kg or 4.85lbs) cut in serving pieces (9 to 10 pieces)
- 6 carrots (400g) cut in large pieces
- ⅓ cup (40ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (30ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (120ml) dry white wine
- ½ teaspoon (1g) freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick (cut into 4 to 5 small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons (8g) crushed coriander seeds
- 1 cup (120ml) water
--- Instructions ---
- Place all the ingredients, including the rabbit, in a glass or ceramic baking dish, big enough to fit everything comfortably.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast at 180oC (350oF) for 2 hours, flipping over each piece after 1 hour.
- Uncover and allow to brown for about 15 minutes.
[The recipes are property of the Digestive Nutrition Clinic and have been overseen by our Registered Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist and FODMAP expert. ]