12 (14.6 g, 0.51 oz)
(Resting Time: 20 min)
--- Ingredients ---
- 1 cup (80g) gluten-free rolled whole oats
- ¾ teaspoon (3g) gluten-free baking powder
- 3 tablespoons (42g) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) water
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons (7g) chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
--- Instructions ---
- Preheat the oven to 200oC /400oF.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Grind the oats into oat flour in a food processor.
- Combine the dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder and chopped rosemary) in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the oil and water slowly.
- Knead the dough and slowly add more water as needed until it forms into a soft ball.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin until a thin layer of about ⅛ inch in thickness forms.
- Use a cookie cutter or pizza cutter to cut out into different shapes.
- Spread the chia seeds on top of the crackers.
- Place the crackers in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
[The recipes are property of the Digestive Nutrition Clinic and have been overseen by our Registered Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist and FODMAP expert. ]