4 (52 grams, 1.8 oz)
--- Ingredients ---
- 1 bunch (190g, 7 oz) of kale (roughly chopped in large pieces, stems removed)
- 1 tablespoon (12g) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons (3.2g) dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
--- Instructions ---
- Preheat the oven to 150oC/300oF.
- Wash the kale and dry it completely.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the kale in a large bowl.
- Toss the kale leaves with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano, making sure that the leaves are well coated.
- Spread the pieces of kale on the tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Rotate the tray and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Check the kale regularly as it could burn easily.
- Remove from the oven when the kale is crispy but has not become dark in color.
Provides 2 grams of fiber. High in vitamin A, C, K and copper.
The recipes are property of the Digestive Nutrition Clinic and have been overseen by our Registered Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist and FODMAP expert.